Thread: All About Me
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 07:13 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Jwife22

I wanna play!

I'm 24, married and loving life. I love reading and am more of a fiction, escape the real world kinda book lover. I love James Patterson, Nora Roberts and writers like that.

I also love love love to cook and bake. Bake more than cook so I have a good time baking desserts and giving them away to folks. I just made a peach pie the other night but hubby wouldn't allow me to give it away. I bake for the fun of it. I love to make up recipes and just cook.....if it turns out bad, we get a laugh!

I love animals and I have a little boston terrier named Maggie (see avatar). I'd love to get another but I can't right now.

Hmm...I am learning more and more about ME each and every day, my likes and dislikes, my limits etc.....never really learned those being such a people pleaser ya know!

I like music. Some of my favorite artists and or bands are Paul Simon, U2, Sublime, Coldplay, Crosby, Stills and Nash, and Rascal Flatts. I really love all styles of music except for hard rap and death or thrasher metal and the like.

I love movies, my favorite has been The Prestige, for all of you who haven't seen it, you should watch it, its VERY good. Stranger than Fiction with Will Ferrell was also really really good.

Hmmm...what else, I love to garden, I plant my own tomotoes, peppers and herbs since I only have room for a patio garden.

I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Shoes....I have probably 30 or so pairs but I only wear 7 or 8 of them. I am only allowed to keep as many pairs that will fit on my side of the closet, then since I have such little feet (6-6 1/2) all my little nieces get my shoes.

I am also a good listener instead of a talker. I love my friends and family and am very firm and unashamed in my beliefs, whether they be religious, political, moral or intellectual. I am also not very PC when it comes to a lot of things and don't plan on becoming very PC.

This is fun!