Thread: What do I say?
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2007, 07:08 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
Rella927
CindeRella is proof that a new pair of shoes can change your life!

Originally Posted by Cynay View Post
Sucks .... Im also the Queen of setting boundries and not sticking too them...

Trust me, if you have a doubt or dont think you can dont set a boundry. Honestly I have to agree with best ... but I dont always follow good advise. You cant live in fear of what she will and wont do though, you have to figure out what you can and can live with and find peace in that.

Queen #2 over here!

I know that what Cynay says is true about "living in fear" of what they will do and or not do! I had to figure out what I needed for ME! It took awhile for me to realize that what matters is how I feel! If I consumed myself with the "what if" it only took away from my living my life and consumed me with his (which was like talking to a BRICK WALL and banging my head against it!!)....I do not want to do that anymore!

When I did not stick to my boundry or rather when I find that I do not stick to my boundry it always comes back to kick me! And harder and harder each time-(hmmmm maybe a lesson?!)

It takes time tryvia but when you are ready you will see that worrying about what they will or will not do is only going to create drama that is not worth wasting energy on.

She's either going to make this mistake or not. I just don't know how to handle my detachment on the phone
It is her choice not yours.......

Handle it by not answering the phone or responding to the text messages

Simple!

I agree with the statement to say that Best said! It gives it back to them and keeps it out of your hands.....

Be gentle with yourself-and take care of YOU!