View Single Post
Old 10-24-2003, 05:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
mamasmitty

Angry Fun Friday night

Well heres a fun one! Last night was my A's Birthday, and we went to my moms for dinner, then to The Eagle's concert, but I had to go right to bed when we got home cause I had to work today. So tonight, I took him out to dinner for his BD, just him and me. Well, he drank before we went, and was slurring his words durring dinner. Not being beligerant or anything. The resturaunt was in a nice mall, so I thought we might go window shopping after. We went 2 places, and he could barely do that! Then was rambeling on the way home. I came upstairs to go to the bathroom and was up here probably 10 minuites, and didn't hear anything downstairs. So I called down a couple of times and no answer. I went down to see if he was ok, and he was passed out on the couch already!!!!! It's only 8:00!!!!!!! I wanted to DO something on my only night off! I thought about going out and shooting some pool, but now I don't want to put forth the effort. So I will do as always and sit here and watch TV! So much for having a little fun!