Thread: Hi, I'm New.
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 01:07 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
SweetEm17

Hi, I'm New.

Hi everyone, I'm new here and just wanted to say a few things about me.. Maybe I'll meet some people here that share what I'm going through, because to be quite honest.. I need help & support.

My name's Marie, and I'm suffering from Bi-Polar Disorder. On top of that I'm struggling with addiction problems. I'm only 17 years old, soon to be 18.
I would say others view me as a nice, sweet, outgoing person. That's how I am outside of my home, when I'm around others. Although I've always felt isolated and distant from everyone.
When I'm alone I morph into a self-loathing, irritated, highly irrational person.
I try anything and everything to feel some sort of buzz, or intoxification.
I've even stooped down to gulping listerine, and emptying bottles of Robitussin.
You name it, I've probably tried it. Shroom's, Acid, Marijuana, Alcohol, Pharmicudicals, Etc.
I'm temporarily thrown into a world above everyone else, and it make's me happy.
But in truth, it's messing up my life.
I currently see a both a psychologist & psychiatrist.. but I can't get these impulses to go away.

I just want to talk to people who feel what I do, so please.. I'm asking for any help.
Thanks, nice being here.