View Single Post
Old 08-27-2007, 10:06 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

The roller coaster is closed permanently!!!!AH was here-this am. Would have never opened the door-but I was dead asleep and dogs were going nuts. Quacking big time-he was-problems with the police last night-where he was crashing. (I really care-haha) With his scrap metal-he is in major trouble-had a meeting at the police dept with the police chief, his parole officer and the man he used to work for at 11 this am. I don't know if my best friend (local police) will be there or not. I doubt it. He had told me -this mess will just take time. Hopefully this is the time when AH will not be able to lie or charm anyone. He wants to come back home? BS The I love you didn't work-asked if I loved him-told him NO-I did not even like him!!!! Told him to hit the bricks and keep going!!!!!! He thought he would soften me up with a smooch-dogs stepped right in -my dog and his 2 pups turned on him. He went outside and told me he may loose the truck(my truck I put up for collerateral for his travel trailer at the farm). Oh well, bank can reposess it. I simply want this mess to be done and over with.!!!!!! I think I am ok-not stressing-just fed up. I am quite happy to be in my small world. Kind of like being in a sheltered cacoon-waiting to hatch to a butterfly and be free.