Thread: Leave it Beaver
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2003, 06:51 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
LovingMom

Oh my goodness. Are you living in my closet or am I living in yours? The sameness is scary..and yet sad to boot. I have not laid eyes on my son since Monday afternoon when I took him to his last probation meeting and while there..paid the last of his fine. I know..I know...all I did was allow him to use me. He had been living with us because he had to stay in Dallas county..now he doesnt have that to keep him around. He called yesterday and said that he was going to be at the house last night when I got home..not so. His girlfriend did her calling around and found out that his buddy had dropped him off at another "friends" house..the one that he did most of his drinking with. I feel very proud of myself though...she called and said she wanted me to go and get him...I told her no..WOW...where did that come from? He was less than five miles away and yet I didnt go and scoop up my little darlin...maybe momma is getting stronger.

I am so sorry that anyone else is having to go through this..I hope your son contacts you soon.