View Single Post
Old 05-17-2002, 05:47 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Ogly

Well - I have determined you have sat in that skillet long enough - I hope it is sprayed it with Pam - because otherwise - it will probably hurt when i rip it out from underneath your ass

Plus i need it to go hit Annabella in the back of the head with it....

Now, I leave for a few days and i find people sitting in my prized skillet - you should have just swung it upwards and give yourself a good smack and used the bunny slippers to stop the bleeding.... our fur is good for that type of stuff..... nexttime i have to take a trip - i am going to put a bunny spell on it - so no sitting and wallowing is allowed... if necessary - it will learn to swing itself....

I balied his parents out so many times and if i won the lottery - i would do it again... knowing full well they still help Doug....

Look - we are not perfect - if we were this board would not exsist... you did what you did and it brought you to a new level of enlightenment correct? The time in the pan is done... your ass is toasted enough... lest find you some neosporin for the wound.... and off you go to duck hunt.....

Love
Ogly