Thread: A lot of Nerve
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 11:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lobo

A lot of Nerve

I am shaking right now. I can't believe that my AD's exabf just called my house collect from jail. She is not home, so she did not get to answer the phone. When I heard his voice, I just began shaking. I refused the call and hung up. Part of me wanted to accept the call and tell him to stay the h___ out of her life. They went to jail at the same time. I'm assuming he is still there or maybe he had a hearing and was sentenced to more jail time. The police took her cell phone and she did call to check her messages. She told me he called and asked her to put money on his books and to come and visit. She has done neither of those things. She is really trying to stay clean and out of trouble. The only one she has been hanging out with has been me. She hasn't bothered with anyone. She doesn't do anything or go anywhere. When I go to my summer place for the week-ends....she goes with me.
I want this idiot to leave her alone. Should I tell her he called and see how she reacts? Should I accept his call if he tries again? Should I tell him to leave her alone? I can't believe the nerve of him.

I am so fired up. Just when I was getting my appetite back....my stomach feels sick again.

Lo