View Single Post
Old 08-23-2007, 07:53 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
Emimily
Silly Rabbit

i actually thought about starting a thread like this today! now i don't have to... thankful for that.
i'm thankful for my life, my health, and my aches and pains that remind me i'm alive
i'm thankful for my family, and the haze monster, all of whom love me unconditionally
i'm thankful for my amazing tribe of friends and my sponsor, who tells me to journal and doesn't get mad when i don't
i'm thankful for the universe, the big guy in the sky, always present, helping me learn to live like an adult and handle tough situations with a bit of grace and serenity
i'm thankful for AA which not only saved my life but has helped me form one that's pretty amazing
i'm thankful for all the little reminders i get throughout the day that prove this life is wonderful and not to be missed
i'm thankful for all my needs always being met-job, house, food, clothes, showers, transportation, phone, money, etc.
and i'm thankful for soberrecovery.com, which gives me a place to share my gratitude with hundreds (if not thousands) of others who love me just because i exist.

what a great way to start my day. thanks, y'all.