Thread: how do i deal?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 08:06 AM
  # 79 (permalink)  
kglast
Fool To Do Your Dirty Work

((CDK)) - i actually got the picture here - someone put it in one of my posts. it is animated - the stars twinkle....i felt the same way about it which is why i saved it...i think for me it symbolizes hope and the whole world of possibilities. i believe you can copy and save it if you like...

the detachment is tough and XAF's words still rattle around in my head more than i would like them to. i had to eventually go the no contact route, for ME. so i could focus on myself and my feelings without being influenced by his drunken rants or manipulations....i do know now that is what they are/were...but i still catch myself wondering if what he was saying is true...but it's not, it is just QUACKING...reminding myself of that has also helped. listening to music (not sappy stuff!!!) usually helped too....there are some good break up songs out there! there was a thread with all of those songs on it not too long ago - you might want to search for it...hope today finds you feeling a little better - feel free to PM me any time if you want to chat...(())