Thread: Shoot me NOW!!!
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 08:01 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
caileesnana

Angry Shoot me NOW!!!

I did it again. AD called at 827am, she had been beaten, had glass in her hand and face and was calling from his uncles cell phone, two streets over. After verifying she was hurt, he was not there and she was calling police, I went to take her to hospital.

I got there, she was gone!! He had driven up (in a stolen car) and she said,"I'll be right back" and left. I waited and spoke to uncle and little sisters, ages 8&11. Then I left.

If she calls back, to voice mail it goes. I won't run out of here to help and injured person, even my daughter again. She made a fool out of me AGAIN!!!! Only good of it is Uncle seemed very concerned and unaware, and the little girls started telling things too. He asked if I would talk to the dad, who lets them stay at his place. I said I couldn't they have no phone and he speaks no english! He asked if he called and translated, I said sure. I think I am going to call CPS and reopen the case I attempted to file 3 months ago and they said no enough info!!!!

Please pray for me, I went to rescue her again. My child was hurt, but I was still wrong. I can't even cry...I feel that numb feeling again!!!!!

susan