Thread: how do i deal?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2007, 01:36 PM
  # 74 (permalink)  
Mair

Hi CDK im so sorry your hurting so badly, always remember you did nothing wrong. You have tried and tried. My xab got so used to me forgiving him and going back, and each time i did he got worse. He used to call the shots too by the end, and it was this "dont nag or tell me what to do" attitude that brought me back to earth, so when i did detach from his drinking and mentioned nothing that i began to feel better and he just carried on with his life.

and the "dont give up on me yet" comment is to keep you dangling on. Call his bluff sweetie your worth more than that, is he worth dangling on for??? My jeckyll and hyde is bossy and is used to getting his own way with everything and everybody he is a law onto himself.

Use this time to get stronger and you will i promise you you will see through his manipulation,, he is wanting his drink and you, and he will try his darndest to get both.

Reading posts here helped me a lot you will hear stories that are a replica to yours, we are all dealing with alcoholics, and we all learn from each other.

Mair x