Thread: Trying so hard
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 04:33 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
dollydo
I'm no angel!

Wendy,

I am sorry for all the chaos. When my ex was here, he had an attack of pluersy (sp) and one of siatica, he was prescribed Soma and Loritab, well, he wanted me to dole out his scripts, that lasted a week, then he was hounding me for the drugs, I just gave them to him, I could not be his keeper, I could not control him, that was up to him, and, he failed miserably. But, that was his choice.

As for addiction, I too hate it, and to be totally honest I do not understand it. For many years I worked in the electronics industry, a haven for addicts, drugs were everywhere, I never had any interest. I always thought (at that time) that only weak immature followers would do drugs, and, felt that if they would ever grow up and become adults, they could move forward with their life drug free.

Then I realized this was a much more complex issue, a disease that has no cure. To me, one that traps people in the madness of their own mind, their own being, one that does not allow them to become well rounded people.

I offer no advice, only you know what you want to do with your life.

The above is just my 2 cents, nothing more, nothing less.