Thread: My Son
View Single Post
Old 08-20-2007, 03:45 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
justjo
Sunny Side Up

Thankyou. I have been depressed since this happened and my partner is now very embarrassed and upset at what happened. He said hes not proud that he grabbed my son & got in his face. He didnt hit him thank god but now everyone is so tense and thats usually what happens. My AS is 24, my other sons are 20 and 17. I guess I just hate seeing my son like this and it hurts so bad. The merrygoround of sometimes on the level and then whammo hes off with his mates again doing it. My partner and I are now not talking much because of the tension which makes it hard because he takes it out on us for example, wont talk, wont help, and then we start on other issues like he thinks Im too soft on the kids etc....
My son came home during the day yesterday and got some of his clothes but the funny thing is he showered and left his dirty clothes here in the laundry. He has a key which concerns me sometimes, but Ive always trusted him I guess but with doubt. I always wanted him to know he had a home to come to. I suppose Ive just mucked up and always been there for him and I do this with my alcoholic sister aswell. When I see my son happy and clean its great and the hope is there that he will get on with his life BUT.... you know you just never know.
I have to stop this I know...