View Single Post
Old 08-19-2007, 12:25 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
racegirl2448
Goin'....Goin'....Gone!

Thankx guys.... I do plan on being honest...if they ask what meds I take I will tell them and will have the script papers with me. I heard somewhere that if you pop positive for an opiate or whatever but show proof that you have a legal script then they have to report the test as negitive.....is that true?
As to why I've been hiding for awhile.... all I can say is that I've been kinda depressed lately and have not felt like going online. I did stop in here once in awhile to see what you guys were posting and see what was happening but I myself did not post anything.
I really missed all you & I swore to myself I would not hide like that again......even if I am busy with this new job I will be getting home at like 11:30pm or so and I will make a point to stop in at least a couple times a week just so noone forgets about me. Honestly... I felt lost not talking to you guys for so long but that was my doing and noone's fault by my own.
As far as my depression goes..... I have no clue what my problem was... I just woke up one morning and BAM!!! Nothing made me happy. Maybe now that I'm 99.9 % sure I have a normal good paying job I will be more myself and happier again. I just hate that orientation is not until 9-11 and I gotta wait to begin working.
The one thing that scares me the most is knowing that oneday I will have to deal with WD's at work as I am sure the day will come when either I am out of meds a couple days early or my Dr will be on vacation when I call for my refill. These situations have happened to me before.... although I don't run out of meds early very often (not like I used to...I've changed a little in that respect).
I did run out a day & a half early last month but that was my own fault and my own stupidity ... it was not cuz I took more than I am suppossed to it was cuz I had stupidly left my pocketbook in my car when I got an oil change and I had the cash in my pocket for the oil change so I did not need my pocketbook and I sure as hell did not think someone would actually be ballsie enough to go into my pocketbook with me being right outside the garage doors.
Anyhow...when I left I noticed they vaccumed and my pocketbook was moved.... no big deal though until.....my cell phone rang and it was in the wrong pocket. See I have 2 small pockets in the front of my pocketbook and my cell phone goes in the left one and my car keys go in the right one. Well... my cell phone was in the right pocket not in the left where I keep it so that is when I got freaked out.
I rushed home & noticed (4) 1's missing from my inside zipper pocket.... along with a pack of gum that I got that same morning when I bought 3 packets of cigarettes. (1) brand new pack of Marlboro was missing too.
So I was missing $4.00 (my change from the store) a pack of gum and a brand new pack of cigarettes. I am not crazy I know what is in my pocketbook.....I had just left the store put the stuff inside my pocketbook and threw my change in the zipper part inside then I went straight to the oil change place. I got there and grabbed the cash for the oil change out of my wallet and left my pocketbook under the driver's seat. STUPID....STUPID....STUPID!!!!

AfterI noticed that crap missing I remember my Oxycontin bottle was in there... OMG I really freaked out then.... I got the bottle out and started counting. I had to stop counting and start over about 3x because I was so nervous that I kept losing my count..... finally I decided to count in groups of 10 that was it was easier and I did not have to worry about messing up when I got to like 63 or something.
I take them 3x a day & I had just got them filled a few days before... the bottle was full so whoever it was must've thought I would not notice any missing cuz the bottle was full........ there should have only been 10 missing cuz I took the 7am dose that morning. I used (3) Tues... (3) Wed.... (3) Thurs and (1) that morning.
Well..... there were 15 missing and I only had a total of 75 in the bottle. Someone took 5 pills..... meaning I will run out a day and a half early. I should be able to get them refilled a couple days early so I should be ok but it is just the point.... SOMEONE STOLE FROM ME...... SOMEONE WENT INTO MY PRIVATE SPACE AND I FEEL KINDA VIOLATED IN A WAY!!!!
I did not call the cops though cuz it would be useless. I did call the oil change place and voiced my anger. They said maybe I was mistaken and if in fact it did happen that they were sorry and would look into it but of coarse I never heard back from them.
Anyways-
I am so scared to start this new job and have to deal with WD's..... even if it does not happen my first couple months I know that oneday it will happen and I have no clue how I will deal with WD's at work .... I do not want to lose this job... I can't lose this job.
HOW DO PEOPLE DEAL WITH WD's AT WORK? IS THERE A WAY TO MAKE IT BEARABLE THROUGH YOUR SHIFT? Anyway to hide it from co-workers?