View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 07:17 PM
  # 30 (permalink)  
Done_With_It
*~10 YEARS BABY~*

Oh wow.... I will say a prayer that things go exactly as they should, because I think that is how they are going. I know this is hard for all but I agree with the others who said this is the plan.

It kind of reminds me of that joke in a way about the man in a boat, let me see if I can find it...

Okay, here it is...

A man, God and 3 boats
This man was drowning and a man in a boat came and said 'do you need help?' But the man drowning said 'no thanks, God will save me'. So the man in the boat went off and then another man came in a different boat and said, 'do you need help?' The man drowning said 'no thanks, God will save me'. So the man in the boat went off and then another man in the boat came and said, 'do you need help?' But the man drowning said, 'no thanks God will save me'. Then the man in the boat went and the man in the sea drowned and went to heaven and said to God, 'God why didn't you save me? and God said I sent three boats for you......
God (or who you believe in) is sending your daughter and this man their boats, but a lot more than three.

She is not going to jump on that boat until she feels like she is really drowning, hopefully she is getting there. I sure didn't jump till I was ready. As horrible as this is, this is reality for her. Remember it was the night my dealer threatened me that woke my butt up. I didn't get it till them.
Your a Mom Rockstar, Keep that head up!!