View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 02:01 PM
  # 32 (permalink)  
lightquest

Someone with more experience will be more helpful than me.

I just wrote out a whole page of bullet points as fast as I could. I cried the whole time I was writing! But when I couldn't think of anything more and looked it over, I realized that most of those things wouldn't happen and the ones that might weren't really that scary.

Everyone has emotional stuff, we are just "lucky" enough to have a situation that forces us to deal with ours. Just think, if enough of us get ourselves healthy, we're gonna make a whole generation of really cool kids! How's that for codie?! I won't necessarily do it for me, but I'm doing it for "humanity"! LOL.

Hang in there codie1!

P.S. You are beautiful!

Don't look at me//Everyday is so wonderful/Then suddenly It's hard to breathe/Now and then I get insecure/From all the pain/I'm so ashamed

I am beautiful/No matter what they say/Words can't bring me down/I am beautiful
In every single way/Yes words can't bring me down/Ohh no/So don't you bring me down today

To all your friends you're delirious/You're so consumed In all your doom/Trying hard to fill the emptiness/The pieces gone/Left the puzzle undone/Ain't that the way it is

No matter what we do/No matter what we say/We're the song inside the tune/Full of beautiful mistakes/And everywhere we go/The sun will always shine/And tomorrow we might awake/On the other side

'Cause we are beautiful/No matter what they say/Yes words won't bring us down/
We are beautiful/In every single way/Yes words can't bring us down/So don't you bring me down today

(so it's Christina Aguillara...I love this song. Sometimes I just play it over and over and over until I start to think maybe it's true...