View Single Post
Old 08-17-2007, 01:53 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
marle

Meggie, I suggested that to Megan. Megan can go to any rehab in Michigan that will take Blue Cross. Her policy would cover 90 days. Out of pocket for her would be $2500 and her dad and I would gladly pay that if she completed the rehab and went to a sober living house afterward. Steve would need a free rehab because even though he makes in excess of $100,000 a year, he does not have a pot to p*ss in. And he is an independent contractor that does not have insurance. They are living with his mother and from what Megan said, they will be homeless soon because the mom has been enabling their drug habit and she does not make much more than minimum wage. I am sure the mom enables out of guilt and because before Steve got into crack he would help his mom out when she needed something. He was the good son. Anyway, things are happening just like they should and I am not having any expectations because I know that sometimes nothing except death will stop an addict and Steve does not think he has a problem. Megan knows she does but is afraid to live life withouth the drugs and face the wreakage that she has made. Hugs, Marle