Thread: So Mixed Up
View Single Post
Old 08-16-2007, 05:43 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
bookmiser
Get Caught Reading

((((((((Diane)))))))))))

I go from feeling like I want to see him, and be there for him....................to wanting to cut him loose.-Dolly

My heart aches for you, sweetie. It really does. You know what needs to be done.
Let him go. He is 40+. Old enough to be set in his ways, I'm afraid.
My sister's son is that way. He's close to 30 and spends his life in and out of jail.
When he's out he's using and doing things to get sent back in. It's the cycle of a very sick person. He is covered in staph infections, has hep C, and looks like he could die any minute. This is what my sister says. I wouldn't know. I refuse to "see" him. It's been about 10 years since last I saw him. It's very sad, but a fact that this is the way he wants it. He told her, himself, that he's living his life, his way.
Such a tragedy, since his little boy, Gage, is being raised by his mother and my sister is 55 and not in the best health anyway.
I've thanked God pretty often on the fact that my son never had children.
Sorry, off subject. lol
Your hurting, your my friend, and I love you. It's time to listen to your hubby.
My hubby helped me to see what I was doing was only helping the addiction along.
Addiction is the monster. Fight it! Even if that means not communicating with your son for a while. You have got to start taking better care of you. Your needs, your health. Mentally and physically. We're all here for ya, Roz. Don't stay away too long.
It means your wallowin'. I don't want ya wallowin'. lol
Your parents have my prayers too. God love'em. They really need to cut him loose.
For their own survival. Ya know?
You can pm me anytime. I'm here for you.