Thread: So Mixed Up
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 04:46 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
rozied
rozied

So Mixed Up

I haven't posted for awhile. I am just that mixed up. AS is out of jail again. He was paroled to wk release BUT as usual my parents butted in & my dad let him use their address. Is he living with them.........NO........he is back subletting his friends apt. Not only has my mom pd $1,887 in ck restitution, they also pd $1,000 rent & security.
I go from feeling like I want to see him, and be there for him....................to wanting to cut him loose.
I did go & see him Sunday. He told me he spent $100 my parents gave him for food on coke plus all his emergency food stamps. He also tells me he likes it so much he really doesn't want to quit using. He got out of wk release Friday & evidently was using by Friday nite. He knows he cannot control himself when it comes to coke..............it has taken so much from him how can he still say he likes it.
My husband is very upset with me. He says no matter what he does it is all forgotten. I cannot control what my parents do. All I know is I want him to stop using........................and I KNOW I cannot control that either.
To see him with no car, no phone, no food in the refrig just breaks my heart & then I think of all the money he has gone through and I get angry.
I guess I am just venting.
Thanks for taking the time to read this thick headed moms post,
Diane