View Single Post
Old 08-15-2007, 07:24 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
ctrom40

Good Morning,

Well this "lurker" Mom is just laying low... waiting for the the inevitable to happen for my AD and AS....

AD smoked pot last week, well it was HER birthday (22) but she is on probation... PO says she now must go to rehab. She currently lives with her grandmother since she was not allowed to go back to college last fall... and I had got married and her bedroom was turned into a den, but I still have not seen her grades for that year (and I am paying monthly on the $15,000 college loan that I took out for her for that year). I really thought that she was doing well.

AS (20) is awaiting court dates for his 2nd DUI, 3rd position event.... but he missed his last court date, and I did NOT pay for a lawyer this time. We told him to get a public defender. THEY did not tell him when his next court date was. It is always someone else's fault. Well, honey, you get what you paid for...

I just continue to read posts everyday, gaining strength. I am like a sponge absorbing all of the words of wisdom that I can. Filling away all of the suggestions in my little head for the appropriate time. So, THANK YOU all for all of your posts.
You are giving me strength.

This time I vow to not repeat all of my past mistakes,
let the chips fall where they fall.

So there, I have checked in.
Thanks for asking.

Colleen