View Single Post
Old 08-13-2007, 09:19 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
GiveLove

Alyssia,
So sorry you're still having to go through this. I too would be sniffing out a place to go and find some peace of mind. I found that when I finally extricated myself from the situation (I sold the house well AFTER I moved out of it) I thought so much more clearly, I slept so much better, I got healthy!!!

And I guess my thinking is different from others'....it may be his house too, but HE'S USING ILLEGAL DRUGS IN IT. Doesn't that count for anything? Isn't he putting your child in danger by doing so? I mean....(what's his DOC again??)....is there NO law enforcement person who would listen if you said, "My husband is carrying illegal drugs and he's driving down X street right now..?" or "My husband is doing drugs in the garage right now, I'm frightened, please come" ??

(That might sound like the words of an angry woman, but I suppose when it comes to defending my happiness and my family, I can get pretty damned angry. SO SO sick of having my life and the lives of my loved ones wrecked by addicts who use the law to protect themselves and their habits)

Hugs to you that you find a way through this and on to a calmer, gentler space for yourself. We're all behind you.

GL