Thread: Week-end Update
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007, 10:51 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lobo

Week-end Update

Friends,
Just wanted to let you all know that the week-end with AD and I together went pretty well. I tried to keep a low profile when it came to questioning her about things. I just wanted us to have one week-end without digging up dirt about anything. She did tell me she would like to go to the doctors and have him put her on Suboxone. She said it is a blocker and she thinks it would help her. She appears to be clean for now, but I know it's hard. She did manage to keep busy over the week-end. She played 18 holes of golf with her cousins on Sat. She was up at 7:30 am and out the door. (Unusual for her). While she was off doing that I went to the movies with my sisters. We saw "Hairspray". It took my mind off of things for a little while. We had a barbecue on Sat. night. She had fun doing that because we all made our own foil packs of meat, veggies, seasonings (just like she did in girl scouts). Into the fire they went, and each one was personalized. When Sunday came she didn't want to leave. We had to come home because we both have app. this week. She asked me if we could go back after our app. and stay for part of the week and into the week-end. If all goes well in the next couple of days I think we might just do that. It is always so hard to plan, because as we all know things can change from day to day. All in all it was a pretty good week-end. I know I would have a better time if I could let my guard down. I end up putting more stress on myself when there really wasn't anything to stress about. Does anyone else do that?
Thanks for thinking of me.

Lo