View Single Post
Old 08-04-2007, 03:23 AM
  # 65 (permalink)  
GiveLove

Greet,

I just checked in and found your story. There are some advantages to being so tardy -- I got to go through fury, then hope, then rejoicing, the whole emotional gamut, just by reading through all of the posts

I'm so sick that he has chosen this deceitful route.

I'm so glad that Megan's got a higher power looking out for her.

I have a similar example: One year when I had taken more than I could take, I took a drive in my car, crying and talking to myself, trying to figure a way out of my messy situation with an addict through a little driving therapy. I chose a road that looked like it was pretty, though I hadn't been on it before. It wound up through some hills, along a creek, and finally miles later emptied out in a little town built in a canyon, green mountains all around, with a coffee shop, a post office, a veterinarian, a little park, and a half-dozen other structures...and a nice little community close to the city but almost hidden, back in the hills.

That is where I eventually found a home, because it was one of the areas that kept coming up when I talked to realtors about where to move. And it's where I've been incredibly happy since. All because I went through hell and let my HP lead me by the nose, without struggling .

Wishing you all of the love and luck that this sort of thing can bring to you. With love all things are possible, even in the face of such dreadful behavior.

Love,
GiveLove