View Single Post
Old 08-03-2007, 08:22 AM
  # 41 (permalink)  
greeteachday
Administrator

Originally Posted by outonalimb View Post
Greet...

Is he claiming that he was present during all of this and that she was physically threatening to him? Domestic violence doesn't cover the destruction of property. This is just insane!

Sending love, strength, prayers, and hugs...lots and lots of hugs...

No he isn't. He played the voice messages she left when we were outside when he locked her out (and it turned out he had a scumbag friend in the house when the cops were there) and said he felt threatened by them. I was there...she yelled at him, told him if he didn't call her back she was calling the cops. She then called his dad and asked his dad to call him (which he did) The extent of her threats were calling the cops and probably a few choice descriptive words about what he was. I am a threat too because I called him a moron.

I don't get it at all but she has an appointment Monday with a lawyer...one I have a lot of respect for. (He was going to represent Kristen on her possession charge but she died before trial. He was wonderful with her and compassionate. Told her to let him worry about the charge, she should focus on her meetings and recovery work. Former prosecutor for the county which doesn't hurt either)

Today in court, the trooper who came out when Meg called that he had change the locks was there; pulled her aside to ask why she was there and told her he left numerous messages for MIke and he never called back. He only closed Meg's complaint because she told him yesterday we had access (I guess we wanted to let the cops know we were trashing the place!)

I imagine you may find some humor to the fact that the paperwork on the TRO says that I also must have no contact. I think you know I ain't exactly a hulk (although I have some pretty good arm muscles, especially after moving a full house yesterday ) and the ex has me beat by a foot and 150-175 pounds. I guess calling him a moron on voicemail and saying he was lower than pond scum when he changed the locks and failed to tell me that morning when I called and said I was dropping her off home that day and was hoping they could stay out of each other's way so she could finish work and move out.

Megan just called me...Another angel...There is an apartment in a perfect location for a non driver available immediately. We saw the complex from the outside yesterday...right next door to the library...how wonderfu7l for a reader. So we are going to look at it now.

Thanks for all the SR prayers and positive thoughts...They are working! Hugs and prayers for all of you!