View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 05:45 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Momsrainbow

Sr Is Working!!!! Thank You Sr

I am still new and have whined, cried, and made an ass out of myself. So many others have more problems than I have. Was working in the yard-trying to get it back from 2 yrs. of neglect & my health would not allow me to do it. New dr.-new meds. Work-good for heart and recovery. Saw (my truck) leaving the rent house,druggies are being evicated-lawyer is out of town, with AH in it-blood pressure did not soar-just thought "oh well". You know my favorite saying-cheer up-things could be worse-so I cheered up and things got worse. Neighbor boy saw me working and came to offer help-he did. He wanted to go to the back yard(that is overgrown-I call it my hidden garden). Lots happened-with neighbors & drug tenants-all to the good. Went to check the gates and saw a pile of branches-all red leaves-SHOCK!!!!!! Then I looked up and low and behold the neighbor boy had taken the loppers and his saw and my huge Jap Maple tree(the largest in the county) was no more. I just stared and then got a big grin and got the giggles. Took my mind of the addict and realize there are other things in life than him. Neighbor boy is still helping(told him about the tree) Had AH been around the poo would have hit the fan.Both his cells are suspended, he called to tell me he made the truck pmt.(big whoop) another is due in a wk., has no auto ins., & his 4-wheeler pmt book is here. Qll his wheeling and dealing-must not be much profit if you are spending more on your drugs and being a big shot giving them to you so-called friends. Such is the life of an addict. Rumor has it he bought a pool & set it up at his brothers(br. ok-a trucker-family is f-----) So much for being responsible. No more calls to the lawyers,parole office-he is going to do it to himself. And when he gets his one phone call-and I know it will come-will choose the words carefully. Just venting and THANK YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH. Mentally turning around-friends and neighbors see it. LOL I am posting before I reread it.