View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 01:11 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
havefaith3802

It does feel better to open up! The first week was definetly the hardest. The pain was almost unbearable! My legs and lower back, no sleep, the cramping of all my joints, irritability, headaches and migrains. Me and my husband have been doing this alone, without any doctors. I have been reading how that is a dangerous way to do it and to go get help, but i'm pregnant. I would not won't to do anything else to risk my unborn baby's well being, no matter how much pain I have been going through. The first week, everyday all I wanted to do was call someone to get me a pill. But I have been fighting it, and I have also been very scared, more scared than I have ever been. Scared that my husband may be going behind my back, scared of myself. So far I don't think my husband is lying to me. But there is always that chance. I am finally now getting about 5 hours of sleep a night, which is better than none. Thanks for listening. I just need someone else to talk to about this, another friend I guess.

Thank you
have faith