View Single Post
Old 08-02-2007, 11:45 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
havefaith3802

My story...my recovery

Hey everyone...

Wow...I am so glad I found this site! I have been reading the threads all morning and crying my eyes out at the same time! I never knew there could be so many people with the same problem I have. I am an addict, and it started almost 2 years ago. My addiction is oxycodone (preferrably roxy 15mg and 30mg, and oxycontin. 40-100mg/day). I have known for a while that I have a problem, and wanted to end it so many times. But the withdrawals, the pain, it's the hardest thing I have ever had to go through. Me and my husband both have the addiction, and we are trying to fight it together. I found out I was pregnant on July 23, 2007, and I knew then it was time to change my life. My husband and I haven't touched a pill in 10 days, we are on our 10th day today. I know that doesn't sound like a long time, but for us it is. We've never went more than a day for the past 2 years. The money that we have spent, the time that we have lost with our daughter, and now I have another one on the way. I don't won't to go back, I just want to go forward. Please pray for us.

have faith...