View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 12:15 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
raerae6

Originally Posted by splendra View Post
I used to have bad anxiety and panic attacks. I searched and searched for a non drug solution.... The solution that finally helped me was thru nutrition....I found that trace minerals is what I needed. I found that foods that have a complete trace mineral profile helped bring my brain into balance. What might these foods be? Well fresh water and salt water vegetables such as spirilina, blue green algae are the fresh water varieties, seaweeds from the ocean all have trace minerals. Most can be obtained in capsule forms but they can also be eaten.

The thing about trace minerals is that the amounts needed are so small that often they can be over looked and unless a doctor has knowledge of them and the delicate balance of the hormonal systems need of the trace minerals they will keep using drugs and more drugs while the person keeps getting sicker....

After I stared eating these vegetables it took about 2 weeks for my panic and anxiety to end.

In my searching for a solution I read several books on trace minerals and the criminal mind that were absolutely fascinating... but very little is being done with prison populations and nutrition I guess mainly because it is a cheap solution and would probably make the prison systems take a huge nose dive and there is too much money involved for that to happen...
Slendra, that is very interesting, can you tell me the names of those books?

Marle, I have a friend who takes terazadone sometimes and also anti-d's. He has never had a problem stopping the Terazadone.. FWIW....