Old 07-28-2007, 10:19 PM
  # 6 (permalink)  
dixied

thanks to all of you for the input. the dil works part-time so that her child does not have to go to daycare. her mom helps by baby sitting and therefore any extra money she'd make by working full time would really go to daycare. so that's the story there. the other part I am having trouble with is that there is a second car , which is in her name and was paid for by her father. she does not use this car and feels my son has no right to it even though he gave her a better, paid for car. So my son has to ride a bicycle to work while that car sits in the driveway. Granted he did mess up. I understand. But there is a part of me as a mom that says if he is working two jobs and trying maybe he should get a chance to use the car.
On the other hand maybe peddling the bike and becoming humble is what is making him stay straight as asess where he really is..........a college graduate, 32 years old, riding a bike, sleeping on a friends floor, eating from the dollar menu, seperated from his immediate family and why? Because of that insidious drug.............. CRACK!!! dixie