View Single Post
Old 10-18-2003, 02:12 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Stephanie

Originally posted by TinyOne
Stephanie--I think you're disturbed. I lived with my ex for two years, have lived with men before, and I have NEVER gone through their wallets, no matter how much I was jumping off the walls in distrust.
Well, if I'm disturbed just because I've done done something that you would never do......I'm not too worried about it. It seems as if your judgment and social skills with regard to personal relations is a bit askew.

It would be in your best interest to leave your insults and your inappropriate behavior within your own home, and live by the rules of the society you live in. Your trashy language and mean demeanor, especially to Gone Crazy, causes others to see you only as a rude person who has no business giving her opinion to people.

Most people here, including myself, are here because of the realization that there are things that we need to work on. Coming here in the first place is an admission of that. No one wants it thrown in their face by someone whose intentions are obviously to hurt, not help.