Thread: worried
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 07:16 PM
  # 63 (permalink)  
caileesnana

Angry

I truly don't understand either. A disease can be treated--HTN,DM,asthma. A mental illness only works IF you take the proper med. I think addicition is more of a mental illness. No one in their right mind would put chemicals into their body, knowing it will kill them by OD or HIV, HEP, etc, know better, get better, and make a clear mind, stone cold sober decision to go back!!!!!!!

That is my unexpert opinion. THen they say they are ashamed and love us??????
Right now, I don't want that kind of love! I know we all make mistakes, I have made many, but you learn--fire burns, dont' stick your hand in. No my daughter, she is hell bent on destroying herself.

Her "new" lost job called. She was supposed to be there. Guess the drug pusher preditor couldn't rise up and "get a ride" to get "the woman" to work. I hate him and wish he were dead. The police do nothing, but they "are watching and working on it" HE IS A DRUG DEALER and is killling middle school children w/ that crap. BUST HIM!!!!!!!

LIke Toby Keith and Willie Nelson sing "a man's gotta pay for the wicked thangs he done"...."find a tall oak tree and string up all a them bad boys for every body to see". If we still had this type of justice, or Charles Bronson(!) there wouldn't be as much crap killing little children and idiots like my daughter.

The only peace I have is that God (the one I am mad at) knows the truth and what is happening/happened and will hold them all accountable. That is what I hold on to. And I am holding on my my finger tips!