Old 07-27-2007, 05:56 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Jwife22

Hi drained---

I've followed your threads since you've been here. I'm not disappointed in you. It takes each of us our own amount of time to get to the point where we are through. MANY MANY of us here have let our addicts back in time and time again.

It takes however long it takes to do what you need to do. In the meantime, just make sure that your kids are protected.

Have you gone to Naranon yet? The face to face support in Naranon is unbelievable. It gives you someone to call when you are feeling weak with your boundaries. Its real, and the people in Naranon care about you. I know its harder for me to do something that I might be unsure about when I have someone sharing their experience in their personal situation with me. Please give naranon or alanon a chance if you haven't.

Hopefully it is his time and he is going to stick to what he says and get clean, but even if it is, it still takes alot for US to heal and to learn to stop the behaviors that drive us insane. It was that way for me, even when my RAH did get clean, I was still a mess.

((((drainedwife))) Don't be so down on yourself. You did what you thought was right for you at the time. We all do it.

Last edited by Jwife22; 07-27-2007 at 05:56 AM. Reason: because