View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 02:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
marle

Husband made contact with AD

My husband called the abf's phone and Megan answered. She and abf can't work, can't do much of anything except drugs. She told me that she does not care to talk to us because she basically does not care about anything except getting enough heroin to not feel sick. We offered rehab, she said she is afraid of the withdrawals. I asked her once again to just text me once a month and she said she would as long as I don't answer her. She is bad off. I told her about the check and that they are going to issue a warrant for her. She said she did not care because, of course, she did not do anything wrong. The abf's mom gave her the bad check. I said okay, then she can tell the judge that and she can go to jail for insufficient funds. Sensing some quacking here Anyway my anxiety is going away. I got to hear her voice and I know the reason we are not having contact from her is that she is deep in her addiction. I know that sounds funny, but I always feel that somehow she has gotten better and has just decided that I am a big b*tch and she just doen't love me anymore (I am sure you moms know what I mean) She told me about the amount of debt she has and I did not offer any solutions except help in finding a rehab. Told her to throw down the shovel and put one foot in front of the other (thanks, parentrecovers) Hugs, Marle