Thread: worried
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 05:47 AM
  # 46 (permalink)  
caileesnana

thanks again

To all of you. I am not having tearful binges so far today, so that is progress! Still no word. I went to the meeting as the IOP counselor asked. She didn't show (knew she wouldn't) but I got to talk to him for a few minutes, so had a little free therapy!

I do love her and pray for her, but I don't like her again. She can't quote all the facts, knows more about what "chemicals" she is "destroying" herself with and does it again. I kinda pity her. I spoke w/ her AA sponsor, she didn't go out to eat w/ her as I was told on Friday, but the other person "pinky" is not long clean and sponsor is going to investigate. Probably nothing, but I felt better knowing the sponsor was concerned w/ what had happened. She said when she met w/ Kasey Sat am to work on steps, all she wanted to talk about was a job and moving out. Sponsor talked to her that things take time, need to be in good environment, etc. She admitd she was worried about her and would let me know if any contact made.

So, another day...anothe chance to let go and live. Please continue to pray for me, I can feel the strenth of prayer. I thank you all so much for caring and setting me straight when needed and helping along this very long painful 'journey'.
blessings to you all,
susan