View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 04:32 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
LGLG07
Let Go Let God

ah violating restraining order

The restraining order was made perm last Thurs and before the copies were cool , ah was violating it .

I told the police on Friday and felt much better about having told them . Since Friday night ah has sent many many text msgs , and left quite a few vmails .
Funny thing is , he clmd to have a new cell ph# and when he calls it comes up as restricted . But when he text msgs, it comes up with his name . He didnt change his number at all , he had just been blocking it . He also called from the house he is staying in so I have that phone # and the persons name that its registered to .

Im at work now so he also called many work extensions to try and find me . My co-workers kept yelling to me .. 'M we have T on the phone for you , what ext u at?'
I was practically having a panic attack . I went and told my supervisor what was going on and now they want a picture of ah to keep at the front desk so that they dont let him in , they want me to have a reserved parking spot in the front by the door , and they are considering having the key entry pad to our office activated .

I called the police again today and they tracked him down . The msgs he left were all threatening suicide so he is back in the hospital now .

I cannot believe this is my life .. what happened to happily ever after ?? Im afraid more now than I was before . I know the hospital will detox him and set him free (cops said he was drunk as can be) and then what ?? If he wants to die anyway will he find me and kill me first ?? I feel like I shld run but to where ??? I dont even feel
safe in my own home and my kids are now at a friends house and Im an hour away . I hate being so far from them ! aauugghhh ..

Sorry for venting . I just dont know what to do !