Thread: She's in Jail
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2007, 03:37 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lobo

She's in Jail

Friends, some of you know what transpired last night with my daughter, well it really took a turn for the worst. After our conversation last night and trying to deal with the rape issue she went out drinking. Now she doesn't usually drink......she does drugs. Well she got pulled over and she was intoxicated and I'm not sure at this point if it was alcohol or drugs or both. She was arrested on charges pretaining to drugs and alcohol. Her truck was impounded because they found drug paraphanalia. She of course wanted me to bail her out. I was so torn because of feeling sorry for her, but I decided it was best to leave her there. This might lead to her getting the help she so desparetly needs. It could be a court order at her hearing. They have been so nice to deal with at the jail. They put me in touch with forensics and they deal with the mental health issues. They told me that they will detox her if she needs it. They will medicate her and put her in their drug program while she is there. I am waiting for a call back.........they are going to look into her case and call me and let me know what they are going to do for her. I know she is going to be flippin' mad at me for not bailing her out. At first I was going to make a deal with her that if I bailed her out that she would check herself into the mental health hospital. She said she would, but I was afraid after one day she would check herself out. I couldn't do anything about that because she is over 18. Then she would be back out and back to bad behavior and no help. She can't leave jail and just maybe it will help her to get to the right help. I hope I am doing the right thing. I just don't know anymore. I'm exhausted, this is just all too much. I just want her to get help........I love her so much.
Thank you for listening...........Lois