Old 07-23-2007, 01:25 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Noah812

I am glad that his going back with the Meth-who-- did not hurt you too bad. As far as the stoop so low...both him and the meth -who-- are stooping low in my opionion. As far as the number for narcotics, if you do anything do not tell anyone. Do no threaten them with getting them busted ect if you must do something just do it. Meth users/drug dealers get scared and angry when they feel threatened and some do kill to get rid of witnesses. In my town on a big texas lake several bodys ahve floated up in the past 5 years and many disappearnce. Most were in the circle and got whacked but some where trying to do the right thing or narc someone out and got killed. I did a bit of threatening to the meth dealer who was like your husband is to his drug -who-- but the who was my xagf. I tried all i could do to provoke the dealer, worked with cops and spread word through his circle that it was not over. I made sure no one else thought I was after them, just him, most thought he deserved it and I was not considered a threat to the meth ring itself. I say this as I was ready and prepared to harm this drug dealer in self deffense if need be to keep myself safe...I never had to luckily he apparently did not have the heart and moved three states over...it could have been a lot worse and I could have gottne myself in a lot of crap. BTW in Dallas last year a 9 yo was killed by two tweakers who saw her walking home from school, glanced toward the house they were in and at the window. The tweakers just knew she saw that they were cooking meth so they went kid napped her and killed her. Both admitted when sober they made a terrible mistake. Be real careful about what you do and how much you depend on the cops to protect you after...cops are a clean up crew not body guards.