Thread: Ghost Stories!
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2003, 07:13 PM
  # 58 (permalink)  
Stephanie

I don't know if you could call this a ghost story or not but it scared me then and it scares me to this day.

When I was really young we lived in this house and every morning something woke me up by either (I am scared that just writing this will make it happen again) tickling me or scratching me or poking me.....something like that but it was different every morning. I never truly saw it but for some reason the vision in my mind was of a joker looking fella, you know like a Jester with the hat with bent over points and bells.

We lived in this house for about 2 yrs. I never told anyone about these incidents because I never could be sure anything was really happening or I was just dreaming it. Like clock work though, it happened every morning. To this day I can't sleep with my arms behind my head and my feet have to be totally under the covers.

When we moved from this house, it stopped happening but I was too young to make that correlation.

Years later when I was well into my 20's I was having dinner with my family and they were talking about our old house that we lived in when I was really young.

They started talking about all the freak things that would go on in that house and that they were certain it was HAUNTED.............

I tell you I got goosebumps and chills and I barely lost my breath and started hyper ventilating, that's how creepy it was to hear that.

I actually think I blocked out most of the stories they told about the house because it scared me so much but I do remember that they told me that every time they would leave the house.......

If they looked back at the house

There was someone standing in the window upstairs.......in the hallway window next to my bedroom.