View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 10:13 PM
  # 178 (permalink)  
sadness123

Hello Everyone. Well my dad called me 3 days ago and today but he only stays on the phone for like 1-2 minutes because he has a calling card with minutes. I worte him a letter but it had stickers on it so they couldnt give it to him. So I had to write him another 1 he wont get it till monday though cause they dont get mail on weekends but he wrote me a letter and I got it today. Anyways his parole hearing is on Sept. 25th and at they hearing they tell him how long he is in.
The letter basically says he is glad that we are writting him, its a shame that he hasnt been here for us, he is taking substance abuse and parenting classes, he thinks he can keep his drug problem undercontrol now, he doesnt want drugs to have anymore of his life, he wants to see us graduate high school and college, he wants to be here for us, dont do drugs, and that he wants a 5x7 picture of me.
Well I got to go. Bye.
P.S. Im kind of worried cause today I found out my dad is on the 2nd or 3rd strike and for the 3rd he can get like 25 years. So im hoping he can get his self together when he gets out.