View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 07:23 AM
  # 321 (permalink)  
Lovestoomuch
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by liveweyerd View Post
Loves, sometimes I don't understand you. Well and alot of other people either for that matter.

When it comes to being a couple everything is ours. My dime is your dime. And your dime is mine.

That does not hold true if you are in an addict or abusive relationship, but I'm not sure that qualifies as being a couple.

Noah doesn't understand me either. The only thing I can think of is I've really been so independent for so long that this whole "couple" thing is really new for me. The ONLY relationship I've been in where there was an "our" thing was when I was married..........and I literally lost everything in the divorce. I had to start completely over all alone. I never had any help. I worked 2 jobs just to make it. Every relationship after my divorce (only 2) were involved with #1 a guy who had his own place and I had mine and #2 Shank. He was an addict..........need I say more. He took more than he gave and it was me supporting everything.

This "ours" thing is really something I'm struggeling with although if I had it, I'd send Noah my last dime. I'm just not used to having someone I can count on and it's a real issue for me for some strange reason.