View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 06:50 AM
  # 310 (permalink)  
Lovestoomuch
Or However You Spell It....

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
i'd suggest another day of R & R Loves.......last thing you need is to overdo it and get sick again. so dr anvil says let the fingers do the talkin' - trust me the dust and clutter won't go anywhere......i've sorta abandoned the mission here....not totally, i mean we aren't knee deep in squalor, but until we get that room BACK there's only so much one can do.......that's my story and im stickin to it!

Hmmmmm..........so I've been thinking. YOU'RE HIRED! lol. There should really be more doctors like you.

It's times like these I'm greatful I don't have any face to face friends who just decide to "pop" by. No one has to see this place but me. Although I can't take it much longer myself. I have 1 dog and one cat who only comes in when he wants to play with Roxy and eat. I had no idea pugs shed like they do. Discusting!! Nothing is worse than the smell of animal when you walk into a place. When I'm up to par, you can't tell I have any pets. But this week.............phew! And......you don't realize how many cigarettes you smoke until you don't empty out your ash tray. That's something else that's a pet peeve with me although I've managed to overcome it.