View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 08:25 PM
  # 274 (permalink)  
finallyout

teke, you know you're right, action not words or money for that matter. love has nothing to do with how much money someone has or is willing to give. like loves said, hes manipulated you before and it sounds like hes trying it again.

so, back to me (cuz its really about me!LOL!), eventhough i rarely try to analyze anything rah says about his own recovery, he really got me tonight and now i'm wondering what my panel of addiction experts (aka you guys) think about this one. out of the blue, he says to me "i know it sounds weird but i'm actually kinda glad all that crap (meaning his losing everything and going to jail etc) happened cuz i finally got my a** straightened out and i love my life now" SOOO, i wanted to jump for freakin joy when i heard that, but am i jumping the gun to soon, does this sound like a recovery going right to you guys?? i hate to get my hopes up but this is the longest hes been clean in 17yrs since he started using, and all his actions point in the right direction. should i still be overly cautious or can i relax yet??