View Single Post
Old 07-20-2007, 09:56 AM
  # 158 (permalink)  
itiswhatitis...

OMG - this is the first time i actually read through the last 6 pages i missed since the last time i was one - you guys are hilarious - i can only imagine the stuff i missed before - lets' see - do i have 2 or 3 hours to go through alllllll the penny threads??? no - but this one was a riot - my maiden name is sailor so i've heard lots of sailor and popeye songs but that one is one i/ve never herd before anvil - omg - and my 18 yr old plays rugby - i don't think he's heard thta song though...

you know the marshmallow thing is good for making smores - we are a bit of smore addicts here and when we don't have a fire going in the pit in the yard we nuke em - only 10 seconds - but they make a pretty tasty smore...

cinder i can't imagine cleaning that much stuff - i have 2 fish bowls and a dog - you are my hero ...

do you guys go to meetings? - we have a parent support group i go to on thursday nites - it's amazing how good i feel after a meeting - the day just goes better, you know??? we had a new person last nite and he mentioned that he had never seen so much strength in one room and he had been going to aa for 17 years - that makes you kind of proud - we are a strong bunch we parents - well strong and dirty ...

i'll be back - have a great weekend all...

love,
sue
Attached Images