Old 07-19-2007, 09:51 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
MsPINKAcres
Living in a Pinkful Place

I agree it amazes me the sense of entitlement PEOPLE have - I find it not only with a certain age group but in a lot of ways all people.

With parents: "my child Deserves to play on the team because I paid my money." regardless if the child attends practice, is a good-sport or knows how to play the game.
With teenagers: "where's my college fund? I want this new car, I need living expenses" - Your paycheck - hello that's your college fund - why should parents pay for something that the child is going to benefit from. Why should the parents take out a second mortgage on their home to pay for "Jr's" college?
With Professional Athletes: "I'm a star, so the rules don't apply to me. You owe me billions of dollars, because I have a talent to play a game."
Drivers-No consideration for other people on the road - I pay taxes - so I can run this traffic light - after all I have been sitting here in traffic for 2 cycles because this interesection is so busy - I don't care if my light is red - I'm still going - It's my right.

Ok - so let me tell you how I really feel -
Maybe I'm a little passionate about this - oops - I shall step off my "Soap Box"!!

Just my opinion - Take what ya like & leave the rest!!