Old 07-17-2007, 04:14 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
drainedwife

He doesnt already know what i want. he doesnt know if i wnat to divorce or not...me wanting to talk to him is for him to understand exactly where i am coming from..which for some reason he just doesnt get.
I know him better than anyone...and he does not want to loose his family. i believe he will do what it takes to get his family back...but of course that remains to be seen.
Getting my step dad involved was just because i cant talk to him....

I wanted to ask my lawyer to change the RO so we can converse on other topics.. by me going through my lawyer on everything it is costing a small fortune that i just dont have.

am i really in denial or just too hopeful that things will work out? i have heard alot of stories where things do work out. Lots of them....and my therapist doesnt beleive one has to "hit bottom" to make a realization...and she also says some people can do it on their own without any help ....and even not going to meetings or anything....but they first have to admit there is a problem. if i did give him another chance, please understnad i WILL NOT go back to the way things were, things would have to be different...way different, and like i said before, if there were any drug use, or abuse, even once---good-bye!