Thread: question!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2007, 06:27 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
wayconfused

roads

Originally Posted by Noah812 View Post
Wayconfused - Being that I live so close to you and share the roads with your husband I am glad it is a felony. If he breaks the law and gets caught it is his problem not yours. I think you would feel diffrently if I was the one driving around intoxocated or another stranger and not someone as close to you as AH. It is his problem, let him deal with it.

Noah, I feel just like you do even with it being my AH driving.. I dont like it at all. My sister was hit and killed by a drunk driver in 1985. She wasn't even 17. The law in texas says its not a felony until your 3rd one. I dont understand why the state doesnt come in and say something to these counties. Who doesnt check things out. Cause in what I have found out the counties keep the fine money and such if its not a felony. If it is a felony the state gets the money. So I feel like thats why they keep letting him get by.
I do know this is his problem but, its just hard for me to stop wanting to do something for him. I know I am wrong. And I am working on trying to fix myself.