View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 04:32 AM
  # 408 (permalink)  
Live

What a complete turnaround. All of a sudden he is suggesting things he knows I love, taking baths together and etc. that he has known from the get go that I wanted and missed from prior relaionships.

I talked about sexual roles, seduction and all sort of things like that. Frankly, openly and kindly.

So all of a sudden he is mr romantic.

Part of it is he knows me and I will be patient forever but when I take drastic actions, it's like a tornado warning going off. Take it seriously because you have pushed whatever it is too far and to the breaking point. Then he takes it seriously and usually is willing to make whatever change is needed.

But I could have talked about it for another year and wouldn't get really and truly heard and understood.

He knows that something MUST be rectiied. That I am at my wit's end about it and won't tolerate whatever anymore if it isn't resolved.

That is love.

And he talked about setting aside one day a week for special romance, starting with the bath together.
Now, I have talked to him about that many times before and he has not been interested or even willing to try.

And finally and this is a big celebration, I finally started my period a few minutes ago. Was too overdue.

He insists I need rest and not to work anymore today.
I am still going to hang out the clothes, soon as he gets the garbage out as it is in front of the back door to the clothes line.

Not sure what next yet.

Won't be cleaning the car this morning! Might have been good if I had been really upset one more day...who knows when it will get done now?

I am still going to set up my guest room for my own relaxing place, but not in a big push to do it either as that is what I would have tried to conquer today. Still want to have my Spanish room and etc.