View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 04:19 AM
  # 406 (permalink)  
Live

Good morning! It's a brand new day!

Well, hubby woke between 6:15 and 6:30...good. I explained about how I had his coffee ready but it wouldn't perk. I hadn't prepared it correctly because I thought it was strong before and he says it needs two more spoons of grounds. Lovely...he's the coffee stud. Right?

I got the slideshow going right before he came out. It was/is really cool, actually, memories....from when he designed the chiki hut at the Watering hole and it's progress during construction which he journaled with camera,. ...alot of the fun trips and places we have been, first date, and even the graphic ones, I find doesn't bother me,...wasn't that what I was griping about. He seemed uncomfortable and didn't look, but I don't know whether it was the slide show or just everything...more likely the latter.

So, as it was light outside I took scissors and cut two lovely bouquets....one of bougainvilla...hot pink in a red vase....and white crepe myrtle in a short jade vase.

I picked the remote he threw off the floor and put it on his ottoman, but he seems to be having problems with it. It won't work. Not even changing batteries.

It looks like he made the bed....but I don't think that's true. I think he slept on top of it and just put the pillows back in place.

I hate to bother him about the vaccum just yet.

I think he is sort of upset. And no doubt frustrated with the remote on top of that.

I would guess I have 2-3 hours to vacuum clean up and meet Loves.

I am sure he thinks I have spent all my time trashing him on the computer...the time I have been on here.

So, this is thread 500.....I love firsts! I'll start the new one!