View Single Post
Old 07-15-2007, 03:08 AM
  # 405 (permalink)  
Live

Srew it, the table is lovely as it is.

Wonder if I could figure out how to set ALL the photos to slideshow as a screensaver? I like that idea. It isn't going to bother me.

Anyway ever read that ancient book from AA about alocholic marriages?
It's been over a decade since I read it. But one lady tells how when you are angry, to go out and pull the weeds out of the flowers and pretend it is his hair and in the end you will have beautiful bouquets of flowers. Or to bake bread and pound it and knead it like it was him and you would be rewarded with fresh baked bread?

That's more messed up than I am! I haven't been thinking about pulling his hair or beating him up. I haven't been that malevolent. Not at all. Altho' I am smoking another one of his cigarettes. But he would share with me if I asked, we do it all the time.

I"ll bet his is finally asleep now. Man, That is screwed up, he always get us around now. I heard him cough, but won't go in and intentionally bother him.

It's morning! I have all ready brewed my regular pot of decaf...and his is ready, I just have to tell him I got it ready but couldn't get it to brew.

Do you think it was the work or the beer that mellowed me a bit. I think it is the beer. And don't worry there is no more. Unless I put a bit of apricot brandy in my coffee, just a bit for flavor.

I can't go to bed now. It would ruin me. Besides where would I sleep? Storage room is really crowded now and right now it would be bad form. Timing is everything in tactic.

GETUP! So I can apologize and vacuumly quickly, it won't take long really. It's a teeny tiny mobile home (trailer) Apologize for vacuuming so early because it is a rude wakeup.
Crap I can hear him talking in his sleep. That means he is really, really asleep and dreaming.

I AM NOT going to do 3 months of filing receipts and bookkeeping today/tomorrow.
Save that for Monday. That is out of the question.

I didn't even drink two whole cups of coffee...about 1 1/2. And he has kept me busy and I have got more done tonight that I have at one time in more months than I want to count. Never had the laundry this organized since we moved here.

I want more caffeine......I need to keep up and on top of things for a few more hours.

I used to work at a sort of famous resort in the banquets dept...and we did this all the time. Like the love boat. Same people on staff all day, all night for the weekend or killer for 4 day events. I was single and helping support daughter, xabf and brand new grandson, so I would just stay at the hotel start at 5 am-9am for breakfast, 10-2 for lunch, 4-10 for dinner and until 1 or so for cocktails, parties after. In between you run to your room and sleep in between. By day 3 you start wanting to maim and kill. So, this is a short run compared to that. I know how to do it, and it was ALOT more work.
This has been an easy show.

And let the chips fall where they may......ex p-doc.